Practical Security Incident Management
Tuesday, June 28th 2016 | 15:00 – 16:00 BST | 10:00 – 11:00 EDT | 07:00 – 08:00 PDT
The new reality is that your organisation will suffer a data breach, security incident or some other related event at some point sooner or later. Once we accept the new normal of cyber security what steps can we take to protect ourselves from further damage post-incident? What steps do we need to put in place now that will provide a proportionate, cost effective response to an inevitable incident?
During our webinar you will hear from cyber security practitoners that have faced down the barrel of a security incident and managed to contain the damage and get businesses back on an even keel.
The webinar will cover:
- The changing face of security incidents – the bad guys aren’t who you think they are
- The golden hour – how 60 minutes can save your business
- Building resilience into your incident support response
- Tools and technologies that can help, and not hinder, your response
- Planning today for tomorrow’s incident
Fill out the form to register for the webinar.