Taking Fear Out Of Threat-Based Risk Management
Thursday, May 5th 2016 11:30 AM – 1:30 PM
Join Mark Coderre, OpenSky CISO, and former head of Aetna’s GRC programme, and Craig Shumard, Principal at Shumard and Associates, and former CISO of Cigna for an informative session focused on ‘Taking the Fear Out Of Threat-Based Risk Management’.
Mark and Craig will discuss their thoughts on mastering risk management in an increasingly digital world, including:
- What is the rate of change of risk?
- How some risk frameworks miss the point?
- Why top risks are deduced from inherent and residual risks?
- How this ties you into your business objectives?
- The value of this approach to the board, and others?
Come join in the discussion of leading edge risk management practices with two industry risk management and information security veterans.