OpenSky Security Assessment Services
As enterprises introduce new strategic business initiatives, understanding the impacts on security, privacy, identity, and risk management is paramount. OpenSky offers a variety of security assessment services to enable organizations to effectively and proactively manage risk and establish leading security practices.
Our Security Assessment Services:
- Threat Modeling and Risk Assessments utilizing industry standard frameworks (STRIDE, DREAD, OCTAVE, etc.)
- Security Controls Assessment based on industry standard frameworks such as ISO 27002, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, and Critical Security Controls
- Vulnerability Assessments & Penetration Testing – simulate real-world attack scenarios and demonstrate the impact of security weaknesses in human, procedural, and technical defenses
- Compliance Assessments (PCI DSS, HIPAA, GLBA, NERC CIP, etc.)
- Virtualization Assessments – secure configuration baseline for enterprise hypervisors (including VMware), virtualized desktops, and the IT infrastructure surrounding them
- Cloud Security Assessments
- Third-Party Risk Assessments
- HIPAA Privacy Assessments
- Medical Device Security Assessments
OpenSky’s expert Security consultants provide a comprehensive review of your organization’s security posture to help you not only identify, understand and remediate vulnerabilities and security weaknesses, but also to understand the related business risks and the potential impact to the organization in regards to compliance, reputation, financial loss, legal requirements, competition, and customer loss. The results of these assessments provide vital information to establish leading security practices and proactively manage risk.
Contact us today by filling out the form on the right.