Organizational Goals Achieved Through Effective GRC Program Strategy
Powerful market forces including increasing cyber-threats, regulatory burdens, evolving information technologies, and globalization are all motivating companies to evolve or recast their GRC initiatives to enable responsible risk management and oversight.
Companies face numerous challenges when attempting to design their GRC programs. CISOs must:
- Invest in services with a clear plan of where and how to start
- Articulate the GRC vision and benefits
- Defend GRC investment and explain the business value
- Coordinate strategic planning and stakeholder buy-in
- Link to the organization’s risk objectives and Board expectations
- Bridge the disconnect between IT Risk and business objectives
Companies benefit from information models that provide real, manageable data that help the organization pinpoint top risks and effectively direct resources. Aligning the C-suite provides rich, contextual sources of risk information for effective communications and data-driven decision-making across the business.
OpenSky Approach and Benefits
OpenSky’s seasoned GRC consultants have over 10 years of industry experience and can help to develop a prioritized, practical approach for evolving your GRC program. In many cases you can take advantage of re-usable applications and process to further speed implementation and drive successful results.
OpenSky’s GRC Strategy and Architecture services will provide your organization with:
- Reporting strategy that unifies the C-suite
- Information model to deliver the target state
- Action Plan and roadmap that builds towards the target stat in SOW orientation steps
- Program management recommendations such as governance and costs