High Risk of IT Project Failure and Inefficiency
Today’s business projects are larger in size and scale and becoming more heavily dependent on advanced, complex technology solutions. Companies are facing increasing pressure to control costs and are specifically targeting IT due to its high percentage of the overall budget.
Effective Technical Project Management provides the following benefits:
- Reduce project risks and failure
- Provide effective management of project timeline and budget
- Align business requirements and expectations with service delivery quality
- Provide single point of contact, control, ownership and management
- Encourage consistent and timely communications among staff, stakeholders and suppliers
- Ensure alignment of costs, timeframes and resources with approved budget
OpenSky Certified and Experienced Technical Project Management
OpenSky has extensive experience in helping clients successfully manage the delivery of their IT initiatives including: Data Center, Infrastructure, Application, and Security Services.
OpenSky has developed a proven project management framework and employes PMP-certified Project Managers with hands-on experience in:
- Accurately estimating and managing project costs, schedule, quality, risks and scope
- Delivering large-scale technology projects using either agile or waterfall project management methodology
- Defining Project Management Lifecycle Programs & PMO’s