Achieve Effective Production Implementation of Private Cloud Infrastructure
Many enterprises have deployed proof of concept Private Cloud platforms for portions of their virtual infrastructure. It is not uncommon for those deployments to mature slowly and fall short of delivering expected benefits. Reasons for these shortcomings can include:
- Failure to incorporate the orchestration of all critical infrastructure services that are required to provide complete self service provisioning.
- Misalignment between the deployed proof of concept solution and organizational demand management processes.
- Initial deployments are running on non-strategic software versions or were not deployed in a manner where high availability capabilities can be easily introduced.
OpenSky vRealize Automation (vRA) Design and Deploy
OpenSky is a seasoned consulting firm with a strong team of consultants, possessing expertise in major IT infrastructure platforms and experience conducting infrastructure projects for major enterprises. The vRA Design and Deploy service is a complete design, build and deploy engagement for a production version of VMware’s vRA platform.
The resulting Private Cloud deployment from this engagement is an operational production infrastructure to deliver virtual machine infrastructure services and application services. This engagement provides:
- A solution overview workshop
- Identification of business and IT requirements, and discuss details of the use cases
- Assessment of current state and determine the target state for the workload service lifecycle
- Solution design review workshops
- Deployment of the solution and validation of the deployment
- Conduct solution knowledge transfer sessions
OpenSky also provides two complimentary follow-up, quarterly, Operational Reviews to provide additional guidance as the deployment evolves.