How can organizations protect themselves against attacks and avoid data breaches.
What will be the fundamental issues of cyber security in 2017? Topics covered include data protection, cloud security, and information security. We are in the midst of an era of significant data breaches. The result: More than ever, top management will play a key role. Frank Luzsicza, EVP, Information and Communication Technology at TÜV Rheinland, is convinced that “the amount and availability of sensitive information about people and connected systems will inevitably lead to increased pressure to update legacy cyber security risk strategies to the new attack surface”.
The video highlights, among other things, …
- the preferred targets of a hacker attack
- the increasing relevance of Managed Security Services
- the risks deriving from the Internet of Things and the Industrial Internet (Internet 4.0)
- the future of eGRC und IT-GRC
- the areas of IAM und Cloud Security and their importance for business.