Cyber Security Trends 2017
Market trends from leading security analysts and consultants at TÜV Rheinland, OpenSky, and OpenSky UK.
What do new technologies and the ever increasing cyber threat hold in store for business and the public sector in 2017? How should organizations be preparing themselves? What should IT security leaders be doing as a priority in the coming year? These are the questions we asked our leading security analysts and consultants at OpenSky to tackle.
This whitepaper will give IT security leaders the opportunity to consider the following trends:
- The force of the attacks is increasing. Who is responsible?
- The Internet of Things requires mandatory security standards.
- 2017 will be the year of cloud security solutions.
- The new perfect couple: IAM and Cloud.
- Preferred targets: Patient records and medical devices.
- Managed security services: You won´t protect your organization adequately without them.
- Industry 4.0: Integrating Functional Safety and Cyber Security
- Key Factor Endpoint Security.
- The end of the silo mentality? eGRC and IT GRC are coming together.
Fill out the form to download the whitepaper.