OpenSky Corporation provides information technology expertise to help corporations optimize IT platforms, protect information assets and accelerate the adoption of strategic technologies. We specialize in transformational IT infrastructure, security and compliance consulting.
We help enterprises with:
- Planning for IT Optimization Initiatives
- Shifting computing to virtual and cloud based infrastructures.
- Developing next generation applications and data centers requiring next generation security and application security.
- Managing and securing the proliferation of BYOD and mobile devices.
- Mitigating risk and compliance across the organization.
- Developing highly functioning IT organizations while reducing costs.
OpenSky is distinguished from others by extensive technology expertise combined with deep industry experience. OpenSky specializes in Infrastructure; IT Risk Management and Security; Governance, Risk and Compliance; and Technical Business Consulting.
OpenSky has successfully delivered over 750 projects to Fortune 500 companies. Proven methodologies ensure a focused, consistent, project-based approach on every engagement. OpenSky maintains a business-centric perspective and believes that aligning premier technology partnerships with vendor-neutrality are critical and ensure the best solutions for clients.
OpenSky is a division of TÜV Rheinland, a $2B global leader in independent testing, inspection, certification, and consulting services. OpenSky believes that a highly experienced and qualified IT consultancy plays a valuable part in the design, optimization and security of IT and business.